This course will provide an overview of the following safety modules designed to help you identify work site safety hazards and prevent accidents. This course is designed for the on-site personnel of builders, remodelers, and subcontractors.
- Introduction to OSHA Standards
- General Safety & Health Provisions
- Motor Vehicles, Mechanized Equipment, etc.
- Materials Handling, Storage, Use & Disposal
- Hand & Power Tools
- Personal Protective & Lifesaving
- Fire Protection
- Fall Protection
- Stairways & Ladders
Space is limited to the first 35 to register.
Instructor: John Able- CONN-OSHA & Paul Mangiafico– USDOL-OSHA
Attendees must complete both sessions in order to receive a course completion card from the U.S. Dept. of Labor–OSHA.