To be successful, production within a compnay must protect the profit that is predicted during the sales process. To do this the company must have functional ways of dealing with all the chaos that comes with building and remodeling. This training will focus on creating predictable production processes to minimize chaos and experience consistency in profits, scheduling and customer service.
The seminar will focus on 6 major areas and participants will come away with:
1. How to make a production system effective
2. Why net profit is so important and how does the team help achieve it.
3. The need and the how of daily planning for Job Managers
4. Why scheduling is so critical for a company for completing jobs on time.
5. The change order process and how to make it work for you.
6. How job cost reports can help regain profit lost through some other mistake.